We were one of the first freight organisations anywhere to adopt the ATLAS – NCTS (New Computerised Transit System) procedure, and thus possess certification that assures you of tangible benefits.
To assure more flexible availability of your goods, we draft customs forms on-line and are able, thanks to direct communications with our vehicles, to deliver this paperwork even if your goods are already well on their way. This is what we call high-speed completion.
We can provide, in detail, the following customs-related services:
• Drafting of preference documents
• Certificates of Origin
• All types of customs formalities (import/export)
• Transit Declarations (T1/T2)
• Processing traffic (inward and outward)
• Neutralisation of shipped goods
• Import and export permits
• Carnets: TIR and ATA
• Drafting of invoices for customs purposes
• Replica documents
We have many diverse ways of simplifying procedures and of obtaining permits and approvals. The legal provisions in this field change frequently, and we will be pleased to advise you in person on the best procedures necessary for your products.
Speak to us – your contact is Frau Sicking.